In 2011, CERF gave more than $426 million to fund 473 projects of 11 UN agencies and IOM worldwide.
A snapshot of selected programme highlights and feature stories from 11 countries can be found by scrolling on the above map.
- CERF Supports the Fight Against Cholera in the Republic of the Congo
- Protecting the Most Vulnerable Children and Youth in Colombia
- CERF Responds to Flood and Conflict-affected Populations in Mindanao, Philippines
- Camp Management Saves Lives in Côte d’Ivoire
- Restoring Hope and Saving Lives in Drought-stricken Communities in Turkana, Kenya
- CERF Responds to Earthquake Survivors in Van, Turkey