The budget of OCHA DRC is covered with the contributions of the donors listed below, completed by the OCHA core budget.
Additionally, OCHA also runs the OCHA-UNDP Joint Humanitarian Financing Unit, which has a separate budget that in 2012 amounted to US$2,179,555. This budget is covered by allocations from the DRC Pooled Fund.
DRC Country Office
- Belgium $165,782
- United States (US-USAID-OFDA) $2,000,000
- Ireland (IRISH AID) $130,890
- Total Listed Contributions: $2,296,672
- Opening Balance: $3,969,042
- Total Requirements (2013): $14,532,646
- Unearmarked Contribution Donors: Argentina, Australia (Ausaid), Austria (ADA), Canada (CIDA), Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland (IRISH AID), Japan, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Namibia, New Zealand (NZAID), Norway, Russian Federation, Singapore, Sweden (Sida), Switzerland (DEZA), United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom (DFID)