Top Stories Search by Date: 2010
- Disaster Relief 2.0: The Future of Information Sharing in Humanitarian Emergencies
... communities worked together in the aftermath of the 2010 earthquake in Haiti, and recommends ways to improve coordination between ... experts, many of whom responded to the devastating January 2010 earthquake in Haiti. The report identifies best practice and lessons ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 14/04/2011 - 5:56pm - 0 attachments
- The Broader View: Why communicating with disaster-struck communities matters
... low-cost solutions first. The response to the January 2010 earthquake in Haiti demonstrated that trying to introduce new technologies ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 24/04/2013 - 3:24pm - 0 attachments
- Haiti: Hundreds of thousands of people affected by Hurricane Sandy
... Tropical Storm Isaac, which hit in August 2012, and the 2010 earthquake. “The impact of the storm in Haiti is extremely ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 15/09/2016 - 2:39pm - 0 attachments
- Tsunami: Ten years on, what have we learned?
... prevention and preparedness remains limited. From 1991 to 2010, less than half of 1 per cent of all international aid was spent on ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 29/12/2014 - 5:00pm - 0 attachments
- Haiti: Late rainfall increases food insecurity
... rise of inflation rate on the local market since October 2010. Some low income families, whose purchasing power is declining, have been ...
Story (Top Stories) - unochaadmin - 07/07/2011 - 12:47am - 0 attachments