Top Stories Search by Date: 2010
- The Broader View: Keeping flood-affected communities in Pakistan informed
... after the monsoon season. After the devastating floods of 2010, pools and small lakes were left behind that provided ideal breeding ... Nearly 900 health reports were broadcast from October 2010 to June 2011. “The radio reports educated us about ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 04/02/2013 - 3:58pm - 0 attachments
- DPRK: $98 million still needed to address humanitarian needs, says UN
... maternal and infant mortality in DPRK. Between 2000 and 2010, DPRK’s maternal mortality rate dropped from an estimated 120 deaths ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 28/08/2013 - 10:27am - 0 attachments
- Disaster Relief 2.0: The Future of Information Sharing in Humanitarian Emergencies
... communities worked together in the aftermath of the 2010 earthquake in Haiti, and recommends ways to improve coordination between ... experts, many of whom responded to the devastating January 2010 earthquake in Haiti. The report identifies best practice and lessons ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 14/04/2011 - 5:56pm - 0 attachments
- The Broader View: Why communicating with disaster-struck communities matters
... low-cost solutions first. The response to the January 2010 earthquake in Haiti demonstrated that trying to introduce new technologies ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 24/04/2013 - 3:24pm - 0 attachments
- Haiti: Hundreds of thousands of people affected by Hurricane Sandy
... Tropical Storm Isaac, which hit in August 2012, and the 2010 earthquake. “The impact of the storm in Haiti is extremely ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 02/11/2012 - 6:18pm - 0 attachments