Top Stories Search by Date: 2010
- CERF: Supporting moves to prevent gender-based violence in Colombia
... and displacement, exacerbated by heavy flooding in 2010 and 2011 which affected more than two million people. The Colombian ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 15/06/2012 - 11:05am - 0 attachments
- Pakistan: Making aid more accessible
... emergencies. Since its inception in Pakistan in August 2010, the ERF has provided more than $41 million to more than 180 projects. ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 29/07/2013 - 12:48pm - 0 attachments
- Haiti: US$231 million needed for 2012, as people continue to cope with aftermath of earthquake, storms and cholera
... Port-au-Prince, Haiti (12 Aug 2010) - Residents remove rubble from their collapsed house in the area of ... two years after the devastating earthquake of January 2010, Haiti is showing signs of progress, but hundreds of thousands of people ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 01/12/2011 - 7:35pm - 0 attachments
- CERF: Helping families affected by devastating floods in Pakistan
... the lives of millions of people across Pakistan. In 2010 alone, nearly 2,000 people died during the annual floods and an estimated ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 24/10/2012 - 9:10am - 0 attachments
- Pakistan: Five things you need to know
... people have been affected by monsoon flooding since 2010, many of them several times. In 2010 alone some 18 million people in 78 districts across Pakistan were affected ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 09/05/2014 - 1:49pm - 0 attachments