Top Stories Search by Date: 2010
- DPRK: $98 million still needed to address humanitarian needs, says UN
... maternal and infant mortality in DPRK. Between 2000 and 2010, DPRK’s maternal mortality rate dropped from an estimated 120 deaths ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 28/08/2013 - 10:27am - 0 attachments
- Disaster Relief 2.0: The Future of Information Sharing in Humanitarian Emergencies
... communities worked together in the aftermath of the 2010 earthquake in Haiti, and recommends ways to improve coordination between ... experts, many of whom responded to the devastating January 2010 earthquake in Haiti. The report identifies best practice and lessons ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 14/04/2011 - 5:56pm - 0 attachments
- The Broader View: Why communicating with disaster-struck communities matters
... low-cost solutions first. The response to the January 2010 earthquake in Haiti demonstrated that trying to introduce new technologies ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 24/04/2013 - 3:24pm - 0 attachments
- Haiti: Hundreds of thousands of people affected by Hurricane Sandy
... Tropical Storm Isaac, which hit in August 2012, and the 2010 earthquake. “The impact of the storm in Haiti is extremely ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 02/11/2012 - 6:18pm - 0 attachments
- DRC: The untold success story of polio
... many years, DRC was among the most affected countries. In 2010, 100 polio cases were tallied across the vast country; at the end of 2011, ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 10/09/2014 - 3:34pm - 0 attachments