Top Stories Search by Date: 2011, 2014
- RDC: l’ONU et ses partenaires auront besoin de 832 millions de dollars US en 2014
... pour la province sud du Katanga. Depuis mars 2011, le nombre de personnes déplacées au Katanga s’est ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 18/02/2014 - 11:26am - 0 attachments
- Sudan: The lingering menace of war
... or clearance operations in South Kordofan state since 2011,” said Sarah Kalel, the Sudan Mine Action Programme Coordinator. ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 17/09/2014 - 12:08pm - 0 attachments
- Somalia: Better days ahead for the homeless of Hargeysa
... Hundreds of families displaced by the devastating 2011 famine are moving into new homes in Hargeysa, Somaliland. The 2011 drought and famine affected approximately 4 million people across Somalia. ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 27/01/2014 - 5:27pm - 0 attachments
- World Humanitarian Summit: Celebrating humanitarian innovation
... transfer scheme originated in the Philippines where a 2011 typhoon cut the food supply for some communities. “We had to find ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 27/06/2014 - 4:48pm - 0 attachments
- International Women’s Day: “We have great opportunities to carry the voice of vulnerable people”
... time for a change. Not one for easy assignments, in July 2011 she took a job with OCHA’s office in Afghanistan . Sarah is a ... more than most. Challenge and loss In March 2011, during a mission to Moroto in remote northern Uganda, she contracted a ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 07/03/2014 - 2:26pm - 0 attachments