Top Stories Search by Date: 2011
- Interview: Regional Humanitarian Coordinator for the Sahel
... malnutrition, and all of this was linked to the drought of 2011. So, the first thing we did was to address that particular crisis. ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 11/02/2013 - 10:46am - 0 attachments
- Interview: “There will be no stability if we don’t also deal with the underlying causes of the current crisis”
... severe fighting between government forces and militants in 2011 and 2012, and where reconstruction efforts have been slow to progress ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 26/09/2013 - 2:03pm - 0 attachments
- World Humanitarian Summit: Celebrating humanitarian innovation
... transfer scheme originated in the Philippines where a 2011 typhoon cut the food supply for some communities. “We had to find ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 27/06/2014 - 5:48pm - 0 attachments
- Severe drought affects millions in Eastern Africa
15 April 2011 - 7:47pm ... conditions will likely dissipate around May and June 2011. Related Links: ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 21/04/2011 - 8:37pm - 0 attachments
- CERF reaches $2 billion disbursement mark
19 May 2011 - 10:05pm ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 04/02/2013 - 4:47pm - 0 attachments