Top Stories Search by Date: 2011
- Abyei: Scaling up aid as displaced people return
... people who fled the area a year ago. In May 2011, an estimated 110,000 people fled their homes and villages when the ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 10/07/2012 - 1:57pm - 0 attachments
- Aid Worker Diary: Overcoming grief and loss after Typhoon Bopha
... Tropical Storm Wash i swept through Mindanao in 2011 causing massive flooding and destruction. Tes, as she is ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 13/02/2013 - 11:07am - 0 attachments
- Syria: Five things you need to know about the Kuwait Pledging Conference
... risk their lives every day to reach people with aid. Since 2011, nearly 50 aid workers have died, many of them from the Syrian Arab Red ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 20/01/2014 - 8:56am - 0 attachments
- Syria: "New levels of despair", says UN Humanitarian Chief
... neighbouring countries since the start of the conflict in 2011, one that has claimed the lives of 220,000 innocent civilians and injured ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 24/04/2015 - 1:21pm - 0 attachments
- Côte d'Ivoire: "We must not let the people of Côte d'Ivoire down". ERC Amos
16 April 2011 - 1:50pm ... patrol the streets of Duekoue in Côte d'Ivoire on 4 April 2011. Credit: UNOCI/Basil Zoma ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 18/04/2011 - 2:06pm - 0 attachments