Top Stories Search by Date: 2011
- CAR: Facing one of the world’s worst humanitarian funding shortfalls
... received less than 50 per cent of the required funding in 2011 to provide life-saving aid and longer-term support. So far this year, only ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 06/03/2012 - 4:52am - 0 attachments
- Niger: Hit by a food crisis, Tillabéry now faces a cholera epidemic
... of cases registered throughout the entire country in 2011. At this rate, we should be prepared for at least 9,000 cases by ... is so prone to cholera. We’ve had cases in 2010 and 2011, but this time it is really getting serious.” ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 14/08/2012 - 6:29pm - 0 attachments
- Kyrgyzstan: A new bridge and a safer future
... off the village and damaged property and crops. In 2011, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Kyrgyzstan, working ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 29/04/2013 - 12:43pm - 0 attachments
- Syria: Greater work needed to improve access and protection of civilians
... people.” The conflict, which started in March 2011, has left nearly 10 million people in urgent need of humanitarian ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 07/12/2013 - 10:43am - 0 attachments
- Sudan: Blue Nile farmers ask for their livelihoods back
... and SPLM-N broke out in Blue Nile State in September 2011, with SPLM-N claiming that the Comprehensive Peace Agreement, which led to ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 31/12/2014 - 10:47am - 0 attachments