Top Stories Search by Date: 2011
- Humanitarian Issues: Charting the future of humanitarian aid research
28 December 2011 - 4:00pm 9 July 2011: Somali woman and children walk through a dust storm to their tent in ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 28/12/2011 - 11:44am - 0 attachments
- Aid Worker Diaries: “I was struck by the strength and resilience of the people in Ishinomaki.”
... a Japanese coastal town which was severely affected by the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake On 11 March 2011, Japan experienced one of the worst natural disasters in its history. The ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 12/03/2012 - 1:40pm - 0 attachments
- CERF: Life-saving aid for pregnant women in Syria
... health teams.” Since May 2011, CERF has provided more than $43 million to humanitarian partners in ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 24/09/2012 - 5:44pm - 0 attachments
- South Sudan: Innovation in delivering aid to refugees
... began in Sudan’s Blue Nile State in September 2011, an estimated 115,000 people have fled across the border to South ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 17/07/2013 - 1:07pm - 0 attachments
- Aid Worker Diary: UNDAC deployment to Typhoon Haiyan
... experience in Aceh, Indonesia in 2004 and Tohoku, Japan in 2011. An initial impression of chaos gave way to an understanding of the ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 05/12/2013 - 8:55pm - 0 attachments