Top Stories Search by Date: 2011
- Aid Worker Diaries: “It was as if the village had been hit by an inland tsunami”
24 December 2011 - 3:11pm 19 December 2011: People trying to salvage reusable items in Iligan City, Mindanao. Credit: ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 26/01/2012 - 1:51pm - 0 attachments
- The HC Interview: Democratic Republic of the Congo
... severely affect the humanitarian response in DRC. In 2011, there were 177 attacks against aid workers in the Kivus. A serious ... of people in desperate need. The humanitarian appeal for 2011 was only 62 per cent funded, and this year’s appeal has so far ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 15/09/2016 - 5:25pm - 0 attachments
- Pakistan: Walk-in clinics help revive health services after 2011 floods
... Nine months ago, in September 2011, devastating floods in southern Pakistan ruined basic infrastructure ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 04/02/2013 - 4:01pm - 0 attachments
- Kyrgyzstan: A new bridge and a safer future
... off the village and damaged property and crops. In 2011, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Kyrgyzstan, working ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 29/04/2013 - 12:43pm - 0 attachments
- Syria: Greater work needed to improve access and protection of civilians
... people.” The conflict, which started in March 2011, has left nearly 10 million people in urgent need of humanitarian ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 07/12/2013 - 10:43am - 0 attachments