Top Stories Search by Date: 2012, 2011
- Kenya: Highest malnutrition in a decade, crisis to continue well into 2012
... Coordinator in Kenya, during the launch of the 2012 funding appeal in Nairobi. More than half of the funding will be used ... Emergency Humanitarian Response Plan for Kenya 2012+ (Horn of Africa, Humanitarian Appeals, Kenya) ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 15/12/2011 - 3:23pm - 0 attachments
- Haiti: US$231 million needed for 2012, as people continue to cope with aftermath of earthquake, storms and cholera
... Speaking to reporters in New York and Geneva ahead of the 2012 appeal launch for Haiti, Mr. Fisher said investment in recovery efforts ... immediately following the earthquake. The 2012 Consolidated Appeals Process (CAP) for Haiti and several other countries ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 01/12/2011 - 7:35pm - 0 attachments
- CERF: Donors increase their pledges for emergency aid in 2012 to US$375 million
16 December 2011 - 8:48pm CERF High Level Conference, 16 December 2011 ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 21/12/2011 - 5:57pm - 0 attachments
- The HC Interview: Côte d’Ivoire
... need to get additional funding this year and throughout 2012. Donors expressed their readiness to support the Ivorian authorities ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 07/12/2011 - 2:08pm - 0 attachments
- Sudan: More than 4 million people need help as conflict and displacement continues into 2012
... one of the world’s largest humanitarian crises in 2012, as several parts of the country face protracted conflict and internal ... and the government in developing the Work Plan for 2012. Delivering assistance effectively in Sudan calls for a ... More>> UN and Partners Work Plan for Sudan 2012 (Eastern Africa, Humanitarian Appeals, Sudan) ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 10/12/2012 - 12:02pm - 0 attachments