Top Stories Search by Date: 2012, 2012
- Afghanistan: Avalanches severely hamper aid delivery
... Updated Date: 19 January 2012 - 4:57pm (Asia, Natural disasters, ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 19/01/2012 - 8:27pm - 0 attachments
- Sahel Crisis: Urgent action needed to prevent catastrophe in the region
... severe acute malnutrition across the Sahel region. 24 May 2012. Credit: OCHA/David Gough ... Updated Date: 25 May 2012 - 4:02pm (Sahel, Burkina Faso) ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 28/05/2012 - 8:05am - 0 attachments
- CERF: Providing maternal health care in a refugee camp in Uganda
... in Uganda. On 26 August 2012, Alice delivered a healthy baby boy at Fort Portal Regional Referral ... Updated Date: 1 October 2012 - 2:30pm (Africa, CERF, Children, Conflict, ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 01/10/2012 - 1:48pm - 0 attachments
- Pakistan: funding health care in the aftermath of the floods
... Updated Date: 11 January 2012 - 1:26pm (Asia, Health & nutrition, Natural ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 04/02/2013 - 3:00pm - 0 attachments
- Afghanistan: Humanitarian chief highlights plight of displaced people
... 8 May 2012, Afghanistan: Humanitarian Chief Valerie Amos addresses the press in ... The humanitarian community has launched the 2012 consolidated appeal for Afghanistan. Of the US$437 million requested, $106 ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 09/05/2012 - 10:55am - 0 attachments