Top Stories Search by Date: 2012, 2013
- The Philippines: Aid organizations step up efforts to help families affected by Typhoon Bopha
... “The typhoon was the most deadly storm globally in 2012, and reportedly the most powerful storm to hit southern Mindanao in more ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 15/09/2016 - 11:56am - 0 attachments
- DPRK: Humanitarian agencies concerned about decline in funding
... with US$74.6 million and $76 million provided in 2011 and 2012 respectively, by 22 countries. For 2013, the UNCT has ... remains vital A better harvest in 2012 led to an improvement in the overall food security situation in the DPRK. ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 20/05/2013 - 8:27am - 0 attachments
- Pakistan: Humanitarian agencies on standby after deadly flash floods
... in 2010, to 44 per cent in 2011, and to 33 per cent in 2012. Each year, this lack of resources left many needs unaddressed, and ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 12/08/2013 - 6:29pm - 0 attachments
- Lebanon: Pregnant refugees seek assistance through the Syria Emergency Response Fund
... costs. In the summer of 2012, when Thawra Al Jabal fled violence and shelling in her hometown of Deir ... pregnant when she fled from Syria to Lebanon. In July of 2012, Ms. Hajeer, a Palestinian refugee, moved to Ein El Hilweh Camp in Saida, ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 12/12/2013 - 10:10am - 0 attachments
- Philippines: Meeting people’s needs must not fall off the international agenda, urges John Ging
... support to help people recover from the deadliest storm of 2012. OCHA Operations Director John Ging ... which was the deadliest storm anywhere in the world in 2012, hit the southern island of Mindanao killing more than a thousand people ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 15/09/2016 - 11:36am - 0 attachments