Top Stories Search by Date: 2012, 2013
- Myanmar: Changing perceptions in Rakhine
... November 2012: World Food Programme food distribution for displaced communities in ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 15/09/2016 - 11:54am - 0 attachments
- DRC: Humanitarian agencies fight child exploitation
... such as masonry, carpentry, tailoring, and baking. In 2012, 41 girls and boys completed their training and are now working in small ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 13/06/2013 - 5:38am - 0 attachments
- Mali: A practical approach to resilience
... – enough for them to sell on the global market. By 2012, a total of 18 cooperatives had been formed, with the annual surplus ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 26/09/2013 - 7:47am - 0 attachments
- Interview: Coordonnateur de l’action humanitaire en Côte d’Ivoire
... Août 2012: Le Coordonnateur de l’action humanitaire, Ndolamb Ngokwey, participe à ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 30/04/2013 - 9:44am - 0 attachments
- Yemen: Efforts to bring stability could fail unless basic needs are met, warns UN
... million Yemenis. The original plan released at the end of 2012 called for $716 million. The slight decrease is partly the result of some ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 29/07/2013 - 3:52pm - 0 attachments