Top Stories Search by Date: 2012, 2014
- Yemen: Aid groups tackle rising drug use among young people
... in the Faculty of Engineering at Aden University in 2012. But by then he was already using illicit drugs, having picked up the ... refugees, migrants and other conflict-affected groups. In 2012, a large number of the 169,000 people who abandon their homes due to armed ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 15/04/2014 - 11:33am - 0 attachments
- Yemen: Conflict destroying livelihoods in northern Yemen
... Dec 2012, Hajjah, Yemen: A displaced family in Hajjah, northern Yemen, receive food ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 12/02/2014 - 9:20am - 0 attachments
- Maïmouna Traoré, une juriste dévouée à la cause des femmes au Mali
... socio-politique qui a éclaté en janvier 2012, l’occupation du nord du Mali par des groupes armés, ... un enfant n’a pas de prix!» Depuis 2012, le fonctionnement de la clinique a été assuré ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 12/12/2014 - 9:52am - 0 attachments
- Sudan: Keeping communities safe from the legacy of war
... or unexploded ordnance, down from 225 people in 2011 and 2012. Children make up 25 per cent of those injured. After the departure of ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 15/01/2014 - 10:10am - 0 attachments
- Myanmar: Humanitarian lifeline cut following violence against aid agencies in Rakhine
... Sein. He used to live near the beach in Sittwe. But in 2012, he was given a stark choice by a mob armed with machetes: “Leave ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 16/04/2014 - 2:07pm - 0 attachments