Top Stories Search by Date: 2012, 2014
- Sudan: Keeping communities safe from the legacy of war
... or unexploded ordnance, down from 225 people in 2011 and 2012. Children make up 25 per cent of those injured. After the departure of ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 15/01/2014 - 11:10am - 0 attachments
- Myanmar: Humanitarian lifeline cut following violence against aid agencies in Rakhine
... Sein. He used to live near the beach in Sittwe. But in 2012, he was given a stark choice by a mob armed with machetes: “Leave ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 16/04/2014 - 3:07pm - 0 attachments
- Syria: “Civilians are under fire”
... to evacuate 2,500 people who had been trapped there since 2012, as well as bringing in some basic relief supplies. “Our ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 25/02/2014 - 5:55pm - 0 attachments
- CAR: 6 things you need to know about the humanitarian tragedy in Central Africa
... a “development disaster” when, in December 2012, rebel forces in the north began to march on the capital, Bangui. These ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 22/01/2014 - 6:03pm - 0 attachments
- Mali: Education on the path to recovery
... as a consequence of the crisis that started in January 2012 is unacceptable,” said Ms. Ute Kollies, OCHA Head of Office in Mali. ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 28/05/2014 - 4:07pm - 0 attachments