Top Stories Search by Date: 2012, 2014
- Sahel: 5 things you need to know about one of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable regions
... poorest and most vulnerable people. In 2011 and 2012, a combination of fierce drought and conflict meant millions of children, ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 03/02/2014 - 11:53am - 0 attachments
- Fiji: Building resilience in the face of climate change
... in 2006, but the relocation site was only selected in 2012, following years of consultation and discussion. “It was not ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 12/09/2014 - 11:26am - 0 attachments
- Report: Time to abandon broken, reactive approach to aid
... cost, than ever before .” Between 1980 and 2012, disasters cost the global economy US$38 trillion – equivalent to ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07/04/2014 - 8:17am - 0 attachments
- Pauvreté et vulnérabilité au Sahel : cinq choses à savoir.
... les plus pauvres et vulnérables au monde. En 2012 et 2013, face à la sécheresse et les conflits qui ravagent ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 03/02/2014 - 11:56am - 0 attachments
- Yemen: Aid groups tackle rising drug use among young people
... in the Faculty of Engineering at Aden University in 2012. But by then he was already using illicit drugs, having picked up the ... refugees, migrants and other conflict-affected groups. In 2012, a large number of the 169,000 people who abandon their homes due to armed ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 15/04/2014 - 12:33pm - 0 attachments