Top Stories Search by Date: 2012
- Zimbabwe: Building resilience key to solving food insecurity
26 November 2012 - 2:36pm ... Food Programme notes that food insecurity in Zimbabwe in 2012/13 is worse than the last three years, while cereal prices remain high. By ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 18/12/2012 - 11:23am - 0 attachments
- The Philippines: Aid organizations step up efforts to help families affected by Typhoon Bopha
... “The typhoon was the most deadly storm globally in 2012, and reportedly the most powerful storm to hit southern Mindanao in more ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 26/01/2013 - 9:06am - 0 attachments
- Yemen: “Dramatic humanitarian situation” could erode political process, warns UN
... – active in the country, as opposed to only 66 in 2012. "I believe strongly that Yemen is full of hope, we can turn ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 30/05/2013 - 6:35pm - 0 attachments
- South Sudan/Sudan: "Until the war ends, South Sudan is the best place for my kids to grow up."
... the rate of arrivals steadily increased. In May and June 2012, up to 1,000 people were arriving in Yida every day, sick and hungry after ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 15/08/2013 - 9:53am - 0 attachments
- Sudan: fighting the double burden of child malnutrition
... from 27,000 children in 2009 to 102,000 children in 2012 and an estimated 132,000 in 2013. Nonetheless, more is needed ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 12/12/2013 - 10:09am - 0 attachments