Top Stories Search by Date: 2012
- Sudan: Yellow fever shots for millions
7 December 2012 - 12:30pm November 2012. Saleh Mohammed Hamid, 18, receiving treatment for the symptoms of yellow ...
Story (Top Stories) - unochaadmin - 10/12/2012 - 3:34pm - 0 attachments
- Somalia: Better access to people in need in the south
... allocated over $9 million for health-related projects in 2012 and early 2013. Although the funding has helped provide emergency ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 20/02/2013 - 2:44pm - 0 attachments
- Syria: UN issues unprecedented humanitarian appeal
... updates and replaces the version issued in December 2012 for $1.5 billion dollars. In addition to addressing needs inside the ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07/06/2013 - 12:11pm - 0 attachments
- UN General Assembly: 4 things you need to know
... into insecurity, violence and despair. Since December 2012, 250,000 people have been forced to flee their homes and a further 60,000 ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 25/09/2013 - 11:11am - 0 attachments
- Sahel: 5 things you need to know about one of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable regions
... poorest and most vulnerable people. In 2011 and 2012, a combination of fierce drought and conflict meant millions of children, ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 03/02/2014 - 11:53am - 0 attachments