Top Stories Search by Date: 2012
- Afghanistan: Ensuring two-way communication between humanitarians and affected people
... 2012, Badakhshan, Afghanistan: A village swamped by an avalanche in Badakhshan, ... by floods, droughts and other disasters between 2003 and 2012. In 2010, the International Organization for Migration (IOM) in ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 08/11/2013 - 10:11am - 0 attachments
- Liberia: fighting controversy to reduce maternal deaths
... World Health Organization recommendations launched in 2012 , which stipulate that access to care may be improved by training and ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 16/09/2015 - 11:45am - 0 attachments
- Sudan: More than 4 million people need help as conflict and displacement continues into 2012
... one of the world’s largest humanitarian crises in 2012, as several parts of the country face protracted conflict and internal ... and the government in developing the Work Plan for 2012. Delivering assistance effectively in Sudan calls for a ... More>> UN and Partners Work Plan for Sudan 2012 (ROSEA, Humanitarian Appeals, Sudan) ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 10/12/2012 - 12:02pm - 0 attachments
- South Sudan: Don’t let down the world’s newest country, says Amos
3 February 2012 - 3:27pm ... clinic in Walgak, Jonglei State, South Sudan, 2 February 2012 Hide Main ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 15/09/2016 - 5:26pm - 0 attachments
- DRC: Humanitarians ease the plight of those expelled from Angola
14 April 2012 - 1:36am ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 14/04/2012 - 2:18am - 0 attachments