Top Stories Search by Date: 2012
- Pakistan: Humanitarian agencies on standby after deadly flash floods
... in 2010, to 44 per cent in 2011, and to 33 per cent in 2012. Each year, this lack of resources left many needs unaddressed, and ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 12/08/2013 - 5:29pm - 0 attachments
- Lebanon: Pregnant refugees seek assistance through the Syria Emergency Response Fund
... costs. In the summer of 2012, when Thawra Al Jabal fled violence and shelling in her hometown of Deir ... pregnant when she fled from Syria to Lebanon. In July of 2012, Ms. Hajeer, a Palestinian refugee, moved to Ein El Hilweh Camp in Saida, ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 12/12/2013 - 9:10am - 0 attachments
- Chad: Changing lives in the Lac region
... health care and nutrition services in the Lac region since 2012. With funding from the European Union (EU), IMC has expanded its areas of ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 28/09/2016 - 8:43am - 0 attachments
- Côte d’Ivoire: Helping families reunite after crisis
4 January 2012 - 4:29pm ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 04/01/2012 - 5:17pm - 0 attachments
- The Sahel: Fleeing from conflict at home, Malian refugees find a food crisis in Niger
16 February 2012 - 7:47pm ... Sinegodar, Niger, 14 February 2012. A make-shift refugee camp close to Sinegodar. Around 7,000 Malian ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 24/05/2012 - 9:42am - 0 attachments