Top Stories Search by Date: 2012
- CERF: Fighting food insecurity and malnutrition in Chad
13 March 2012 - 7:15pm Chad, 2012: Three-year-old Abdou is examined by health workers at a UNICEF-supported ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 14/03/2012 - 11:04am - 0 attachments
- Aid Worker Diary: Assessing the immediate needs of communities affected by floods
24 July 2012 - 11:28am ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 03/08/2012 - 4:43am - 0 attachments
- Myanmar: Humanitarian Chief calls for more support
7 December 2012 - 4:11pm ...
Story (Top Stories) - unochaadmin - 10/12/2012 - 11:57am - 0 attachments
- Syria: UN issues unprecedented humanitarian appeal
... updates and replaces the version issued in December 2012 for $1.5 billion dollars. In addition to addressing needs inside the ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07/06/2013 - 12:11pm - 0 attachments
- Sahel: 5 things you need to know about one of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable regions
... poorest and most vulnerable people. In 2011 and 2012, a combination of fierce drought and conflict meant millions of children, ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 03/02/2014 - 11:53am - 0 attachments