Top Stories Search by Date: 2012
- CERF: Fighting food insecurity and malnutrition in Chad
... Chad, 2012: Three-year-old Abdou is examined by health workers at a UNICEF-supported ... age 5 will be affected by severe acute malnutrition in 2012 in Chad’s Sahel region. These children require therapeutic care and ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 14/03/2012 - 10:04am - 0 attachments
- Aid Worker Diary: Assessing the immediate needs of communities affected by floods
... Updated Date: 24 July 2012 - 11:28am (ROAP, Aid Worker Diaries, Early ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 03/08/2012 - 3:43am - 0 attachments
- Myanmar: Humanitarian Chief calls for more support
... Updated Date: 7 December 2012 - 4:11pm (ROAP, USG/ERC, Myanmar) ...
Story (Top Stories) - unochaadmin - 10/12/2012 - 10:57am - 0 attachments
- Syria: UN issues unprecedented humanitarian appeal
... updates and replaces the version issued in December 2012 for $1.5 billion dollars. In addition to addressing needs inside the ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07/06/2013 - 11:11am - 0 attachments
- Somalia: We cannot let the Somali people down, says humanitarian chief
... and fund projects to help Somalis rebuild their lives in 2012. Over $480 million will go towards agricultural- and livelihood-support ... Updated Date: 23 February 2012 - 9:38pm (Horn of Africa, Aid Policy, Somalia) ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 01/03/2012 - 2:37am - 0 attachments