Top Stories Search by Date: 2012
- Philippines: Bridging the information gap
... January 2013, Mindanao, Philippines: Typhoon Bopha was the 2012's deadliest storm. It killed over 1,000 people and affecting 6.2 million ... When Typhoon Bopha struck the southern Philippines in late 2012, a lack of information and unfamiliarity with warning systems may have ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 04/06/2013 - 7:22am - 0 attachments
- Syria: The action we can take
... 2012, Idlib, Syria: Civilians flee from fighting after Syrian army tanks ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 11/09/2013 - 11:11am - 0 attachments
- Sudan: Keeping communities safe from the legacy of war
... or unexploded ordnance, down from 225 people in 2011 and 2012. Children make up 25 per cent of those injured. After the departure of ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 15/01/2014 - 10:10am - 0 attachments
- Humanitarian Issues: Integrating peacekeeping and humanitarian work – how to make it work?
10 January 2012 - 7:24pm ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 10/01/2012 - 7:26pm - 0 attachments
- Pakistan: Emergency fund helps rural women rebuild their lives
28 February 2012 - 8:25pm ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 04/02/2013 - 2:59pm - 0 attachments