Top Stories Search by Date: 2012
- Myanmar: Humanitarian lifeline cut following violence against aid agencies in Rakhine
... Sein. He used to live near the beach in Sittwe. But in 2012, he was given a stark choice by a mob armed with machetes: “Leave ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 16/04/2014 - 2:07pm - 0 attachments
- Humanitarian Issues: Charting the future of humanitarian aid research
... with the research community over the course of 2012. (All Regions, Aid Policy, Drought, Early warning, Environment, Food ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 28/12/2011 - 10:44am - 0 attachments
- Hunger is one of the greatest crimes, says Amos in WFP tribute
8 February 2012 - 5:49pm ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 08/02/2012 - 7:28pm - 0 attachments
- Aid Worker Diaries: Assessing displaced people’s needs in eastern DRC
23 April 2012 - 5:22pm 16 April 2012, Shabunda, DRC: Gilbert Sengamali (center) from OCHA Bukavu with ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 15/09/2016 - 2:56pm - 0 attachments
- Nine countries face severe food security and malnutrition
12 July 2012 - 5:13pm ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 10/08/2012 - 12:23pm - 0 attachments