Top Stories Search by Date: 2012
- Mali: Now is the time to help people who have endured so much, says John Ging
... since the start of the conflict in the north in early 2012. Mr. Ging, who visited Bamako, Mopti and Timbuktu last week, spoke ... Since January 2012, more than 430,000 people have been displaced, including over 170,000 who ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 28/02/2013 - 11:52am - 0 attachments
- DRC: Humanitarian agencies fight child exploitation
... such as masonry, carpentry, tailoring, and baking. In 2012, 41 girls and boys completed their training and are now working in small ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 13/06/2013 - 4:38am - 0 attachments
- Mali: A practical approach to resilience
... – enough for them to sell on the global market. By 2012, a total of 18 cooperatives had been formed, with the annual surplus ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 26/09/2013 - 6:47am - 0 attachments
- Yemen: Conflict destroying livelihoods in northern Yemen
... Dec 2012, Hajjah, Yemen: A displaced family in Hajjah, northern Yemen, receive food ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 12/02/2014 - 9:20am - 0 attachments
- DRC: Aid agencies struggle to help the wounded and displaced after attacks
18 January 2012 - 12:47pm ... attack on New Year’s Eve and another on 4 January 2012. South Kivu faces a complex humanitarian situation with a rising ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 20/01/2012 - 12:36pm - 0 attachments