Top Stories Search by Date: 2012
- DRC: Humanitarian funding to fight Ebola
... 19 September 2012 - 5:34pm ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 04/02/2013 - 2:31pm - 0 attachments
- UN Volunteers: Stories from the field
5 December 2012 - 1:20pm ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 05/12/2012 - 4:25pm - 0 attachments
- Interview: Humanitarian Coordinator for the Democratic Republic of the Congo
... the country, are internally displaced. In November 2012, heavy fighting between government forces and the rebel group M-23 led to ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 11/02/2013 - 10:33am - 0 attachments
- Afghanistan and Pakistan: Humanitarian needs must not be neglected, says OCHA’s John Ging
... was needed. In 2011 this figure dropped to 44 per cent. In 2012, funding fell further to 29 per cent. During this period, an estimated 30 ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 06/06/2013 - 10:21am - 0 attachments
- CAR: Fresh fighting displaces thousands in capital
... insecurity that has plagued the country since the end of 2012. Between 20 and 27 August, Séléka militia entered ... she said, sobbing uncontrollably. In December 2012, rebel forces in the north began to march on Bangui. The group came to be ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 15/09/2016 - 10:27am - 0 attachments