Top Stories Search by Date: 2012
- CERF: Helping families affected by devastating floods in Pakistan
23 October 2012 - 5:31pm ... Balochistan, Punjab and Sindh Provinces. Since August 2012, floods caused by heavy monsoon rains have affected 5 million people and ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 24/10/2012 - 9:10am - 0 attachments
- Sudan: Common Humanitarian Fund Keeps kids in school
20 December 2012 - 1:08pm ... In 2012, the Sudan Common Humanitarian Fund helped partners provide primary ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 04/02/2013 - 3:33pm - 0 attachments
- Hurricane Sandy: Hackers, a satellite dish and an IKEA canteen
... to Hurricane Sandy which hit the east coast in October 2012. When Hurricane Sandy hit the neighbourhood of Red Hook in ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 27/06/2013 - 2:51pm - 0 attachments
- ECOSOC Humanitarian Affairs Segment: 5 things you need to know
... the second half of 2013, and not as they were in December 2012, when the appeals were launched. In South Sudan, for example, modest but ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 15/07/2013 - 3:34pm - 0 attachments
- Pacific: New technology changing disaster response
... When Tropical Cyclone Evan struck Samoa on 13 December 2012, it caused widespread destruction on the main island, including in the ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 17/10/2013 - 12:04pm - 0 attachments