Top Stories Search by Date: 2012
- Mali: It only costs around US$100 to prevent a child from dying from severe acute malnutrition
30 August 2012 - 5:36pm ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 31/08/2012 - 11:10am - 0 attachments
- Kenya: Promoting preparedness before the elections
... to start the process of contingency planning in April 2012 at local and national levels. Discussions have been held in numerous ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 25/01/2013 - 10:21am - 0 attachments
- Namibia: Hundreds of thousands affected by drought
... the 2013 harvest will produce 42 per cent less than the 2012 harvest. An estimated 4,000 livestock have died. The situation is ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 22/07/2013 - 4:42pm - 0 attachments
- Somalia: Without aid, thousands of lives will be at risk next year, warns the UN
... Coordinator for Somalia, Mark Bowden, at the launch of the 2012 funding appeal for Somalia in Nairobi. “The Somalia crisis is ... More>> Consolidated Appeal for Somalia 2012 (Horn of Africa, Humanitarian Appeals, Somalia) ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 14/12/2011 - 6:27pm - 0 attachments
- CERF: Supporting moves to prevent gender-based violence in Colombia
4 April 2012 - 9:11pm ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 15/06/2012 - 11:05am - 0 attachments