Top Stories Search by Date: 2012
- Myanmar: Revised Response Plan aims to help tens of thousands
21 November 2012 - 10:36am 5 November 2012: Children stand in Thea Chaung camp. Credit: UNOCHA/ Nicole Lawrence ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 21/11/2012 - 11:09am - 0 attachments
- Syria: Ordinary people are paying a terrible price, says Valerie Amos
... December 2012, Turkey: Syrian refugee children look out from the door of their ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 15/09/2016 - 10:56am - 0 attachments
- Yemen: “Dramatic humanitarian situation” could erode political process, warns UN
... – active in the country, as opposed to only 66 in 2012. "I believe strongly that Yemen is full of hope, we can turn ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 30/05/2013 - 5:35pm - 0 attachments
- South Sudan/Sudan: "Until the war ends, South Sudan is the best place for my kids to grow up."
... the rate of arrivals steadily increased. In May and June 2012, up to 1,000 people were arriving in Yida every day, sick and hungry after ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 15/09/2016 - 10:30am - 0 attachments
- Sudan: fighting the double burden of child malnutrition
... from 27,000 children in 2009 to 102,000 children in 2012 and an estimated 132,000 in 2013. Nonetheless, more is needed ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 12/12/2013 - 9:09am - 0 attachments