Top Stories Search by Date: 2012
- Mali: 660,000 children facing acute malnutrition
... (IRC), an NGO. Since first arriving in Kati in April 2012, IRC staff have seen a dramatic increase in the number of severely ... were almost no children coming in. Between May and July 2012, 10-15 children were arriving for treatment each week. In December the ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 10/10/2013 - 9:31am - 0 attachments
- Yemen: Aid groups tackle rising drug use among young people
... in the Faculty of Engineering at Aden University in 2012. But by then he was already using illicit drugs, having picked up the ... refugees, migrants and other conflict-affected groups. In 2012, a large number of the 169,000 people who abandon their homes due to armed ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 15/04/2014 - 12:33pm - 0 attachments
- Humanitarian Issues: Charting the future of humanitarian aid research
... with the research community over the course of 2012. (All Regions, Aid Policy, Drought, Early warning, Environment, Food ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 28/12/2011 - 11:44am - 0 attachments
- Hunger is one of the greatest crimes, says Amos in WFP tribute
8 February 2012 - 5:49pm ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 08/02/2012 - 8:28pm - 0 attachments
- Aid Worker Diaries: Assessing displaced people’s needs in eastern DRC
23 April 2012 - 5:22pm 16 April 2012, Shabunda, DRC: Gilbert Sengamali (center) from OCHA Bukavu with ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 23/04/2012 - 5:39pm - 0 attachments