Top Stories Search by Date: 2012
- Sudan: Keeping communities safe from the legacy of war
... or unexploded ordnance, down from 225 people in 2011 and 2012. Children make up 25 per cent of those injured. After the departure of ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 15/01/2014 - 11:10am - 0 attachments
- ERC Valerie Amos visits Haiti to assess humanitarian situation
... USG Valerie Amos addresses participants to Haiti 2012 CAP workshop in Port au Prince. USG Amos is in Haiti on a two-day visit to ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 29/09/2011 - 6:17pm - 0 attachments
- CERF: UN allocates US$104 million to 13 of the world's most neglected crises
25 January 2012 - 3:20pm ... of allocations for underfunded crises is expected in July 2012. More>> CERF Press Release - CERF ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 25/01/2012 - 7:08pm - 0 attachments
- CERF: Providing life-saving measles immunizations in Yemen
27 March 2012 - 9:59pm ... cases were reported between January 2011 and early March 2012. If left unchecked, the epidemic could infect an estimated 30,000 children ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 28/03/2012 - 4:02pm - 0 attachments
- Pakistan: Rebuilding the lives of displaced families
5 June 2012 - 5:37pm ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 04/02/2013 - 3:57pm - 0 attachments