Top Stories Search by Date: 2012
- Yemen: “Dramatic humanitarian situation” could erode political process, warns UN
... – active in the country, as opposed to only 66 in 2012. "I believe strongly that Yemen is full of hope, we can turn ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 30/05/2013 - 6:35pm - 0 attachments
- South Sudan/Sudan: "Until the war ends, South Sudan is the best place for my kids to grow up."
... the rate of arrivals steadily increased. In May and June 2012, up to 1,000 people were arriving in Yida every day, sick and hungry after ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 15/08/2013 - 9:53am - 0 attachments
- Sudan: fighting the double burden of child malnutrition
... from 27,000 children in 2009 to 102,000 children in 2012 and an estimated 132,000 in 2013. Nonetheless, more is needed ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 12/12/2013 - 10:09am - 0 attachments
- South Sudan: Number of people needing aid doubles
20 January 2012 - 11:22am January 2012, Pibor, Jonglei State, South Sudan: Recent inter-communal clashes between ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 10/12/2012 - 12:23pm - 0 attachments
- Japan: Post-earthquake coordination saves lives
20 March 2012 - 7:51pm ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 20/03/2012 - 10:10pm - 0 attachments