Top Stories Search by Date: 2012
- South Sudan: Aid organizations prepare for new refugee influx from Sudan
3 October 2012 - 3:10pm ... in search of safety. At the height of the crisis in May 2012, up to 32,000 people crossed into the Upper Nile’s Maban County ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 03/10/2012 - 3:16pm - 0 attachments
- CERF: Stopping crises from turning into catastrophes, says UN Chief
11 December 2012 - 3:45pm 11 December 2012: UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, UN Humanitarian Chief Valerie Amos and ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 12/12/2012 - 3:56pm - 0 attachments
- Philippines: Meeting people’s needs must not fall off the international agenda, urges John Ging
... support to help people recover from the deadliest storm of 2012. OCHA Operations Director John Ging ... which was the deadliest storm anywhere in the world in 2012, hit the southern island of Mindanao killing more than a thousand people ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 27/03/2013 - 5:26pm - 0 attachments
- Philippines: The dividends of peace
... following on from the framework peace agreement signed in 2012, the Philippine Government and Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) ... about by Typhoon Bopha, the deadliest global storm of 2012. (ROAP, Conflict, The Philippines) ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 20/06/2013 - 3:09pm - 0 attachments
- Côte d’Ivoire: défis humanitaires dans un pays en transition
... manière chronique. Faute de financements en 2012, la plupart des organisations humanitaires, dont des agences des Nations ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 26/09/2013 - 2:22pm - 0 attachments