Top Stories Search by Date: 2012
- Nine countries face severe food security and malnutrition
12 July 2012 - 5:13pm ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 10/08/2012 - 1:23pm - 0 attachments
- Mali: It only costs around US$100 to prevent a child from dying from severe acute malnutrition
30 August 2012 - 5:36pm ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 15/09/2016 - 3:47pm - 0 attachments
- Aid Worker Diary: Assessing the needs of people affected by the conflict in Katanga, DRC
14 November 2012 - 2:30pm September 2012: Villagers and displaced people in Mutabi run from a gunfire exchange ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 15/09/2016 - 1:25pm - 0 attachments
- Mali: Now is the time to help people who have endured so much, says John Ging
... since the start of the conflict in the north in early 2012. Mr. Ging, who visited Bamako, Mopti and Timbuktu last week, spoke ... Since January 2012, more than 430,000 people have been displaced, including over 170,000 who ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 15/09/2016 - 11:54am - 0 attachments
- Myanmar: Children affected by Rakhine conflict miss a year of school
... Inter-communal clashes in Myanmar’s Rakhine State in 2012 displaced an estimated 140,000 people, including 20,000 primary school ... in Myanmar’s Rakhine state in June and October 2012 displaced an estimated 140,000 people. Many fled to temporary camps where ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 19/06/2013 - 11:38am - 0 attachments