Top Stories Search by Date: 2013
- Philippines: How managing information can save lives
24 December 2013 - 11:23am 2 Dec 2013, Leyte Province: The NGO Mercy Malaysia has set up a clinic alongside the ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 25/12/2013 - 11:40am - 0 attachments
- Myanmar: Cross-line aid mission reaches isolated communities in Kachin
... to force communities from their villages. In November 2013, more than 4,000 people were forced to flee following renewed violence in ... access to all of Kachin is needed Since September 2013, international humanitarian organizations in Myanmar have had more regular ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 14/03/2014 - 2:57am - 0 attachments
- Niger: Existing resources are not enough to cope with thousands fleeing Nigeria
... and their makeshift homes are destroyed. Since April 2013, over 50,000 people –-as many as the number of refugees from Mali ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 30/07/2014 - 12:34pm - 0 attachments
- In Darfur, improving lives one phone call at a time
... This is what the call centre, launched in the summer of 2013 in West Darfur, intended to solve. Improving services and accountability In 2013, in the tenth year of the humanitarian response in Darfur, partners ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 25/08/2015 - 5:35pm - 0 attachments
- Syria: Humanitarian needs escalating as crisis reaches “catastrophic” proportions
... is expected to rise to more than four million by early 2013. The Syria Humanitarian Forum in Geneva heard that funding for the crisis ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 19/02/2013 - 5:42pm - 0 attachments