Top Stories Search by Date: 2013
- Innovation: OCHA announces grant winners
30 October 2013 - 3:08pm ... disaster is the focus of one of the winners of OCHA's 2013 Research and Innovation Grant Programme. Credit: OCHA/Masaki Watabe ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 31/10/2013 - 9:49am - 0 attachments
- Philippines: One in 15 million - Sarah, a volunteer midwife on Olotayan Island
6 December 2013 - 1:20pm 1 December 2013, Olotayan Island, off the coast of Roxas City, the Philippines: ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 06/12/2013 - 2:26pm - 0 attachments
- Niger: A convergence of crises
... their home was destroyed by record flooding in November 2013. Communities here have been forced to deal with a range of challenges, ... here when the Komadougou River burst its banks in November 2013, reaching almost five metres – a height not seen in almost 40 years. ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 30/01/2014 - 2:36pm - 0 attachments
- Chad: UN Humanitarian Chief calls for more resources to tackle “extremely challenging situation”
... evacuated by plane from Bangui, CAR to Chad from December 2013 to February 2014. Credit: OCHA/Philippe Kropf ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 12/05/2014 - 1:57pm - 0 attachments
- Philippines: A first-hand account of Typhoon Hagupit’s wrath
... lives this year The experience of Typhoon Haiyan in 2013 heavily informed the handling of Typhoon Hagupit. “There is no doubt ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 11/12/2014 - 3:45pm - 0 attachments