Top Stories Search by Date: 2013
- Philippines: How managing information can save lives
24 December 2013 - 11:23am 2 Dec 2013, Leyte Province: The NGO Mercy Malaysia has set up a clinic alongside the ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 25/12/2013 - 12:40pm - 0 attachments
- Myanmar: Cross-line aid mission reaches isolated communities in Kachin
... to force communities from their villages. In November 2013, more than 4,000 people were forced to flee following renewed violence in ... access to all of Kachin is needed Since September 2013, international humanitarian organizations in Myanmar have had more regular ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 14/03/2014 - 3:57am - 0 attachments
- Sudan: People eating “roots and leaves” as humanitarian aid blocked
8 January 2013 - 2:51pm ... of people having to rely on roots and leaves. This is 2013, and to think that hundreds of thousands of people are leaving in such ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 08/01/2013 - 6:25pm - 0 attachments
- Philippines: Meeting people’s needs must not fall off the international agenda, urges John Ging
27 March 2013 - 5:17pm ... their lives. The Philippines humanitarian appeal for 2013 is seeking US$112 million to help hundreds of thousands of people in ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 27/03/2013 - 5:26pm - 0 attachments
- Sudan: Old crisis, new challenges in Darfur
20 May 2013 - 9:17am May 2013, El Sereif, Darfur: Women collect water in El Sereif, North Darfur. Darfur ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 20/05/2013 - 9:23am - 0 attachments