Top Stories Search by Date: 2013
- Interview: “If each of us accepts this kind of suffering, it’s a shame on humanity”
16 October 2013 - 8:58am July 2013, South Kordofan, Sudan: Children playing at a centre supported by the UN ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 15/09/2016 - 11:16am - 0 attachments
- Philippines: Helping communities recover
27 November 2013 - 1:09pm 20 Nov 2013, Philippines: DART Commanding Officer and Commander Joint Task Forces for ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 27/11/2013 - 2:21pm - 0 attachments
- Global: “We enter 2014 with multiple, severe humanitarian crises threatening or affecting the lives of millions”
... a backdrop of abject poverty and a collapsing state 2013 drew to a close with the UN and its humanitarian partners responding to a ... unpredictable challenges and new disasters. “2013 was a real test for the global humanitarian system. There is no indication ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 02/01/2014 - 7:01pm - 0 attachments
- Sahel: 5 things you need to know about one of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable regions
... has almost doubled in the past year. At the beginning of 2013, there were 11 million people classified as ‘food insecure’. ...
Story (Top Stories) - email@example.com - 03/02/2014 - 11:53am - 0 attachments
- Mali: Education on the path to recovery
... December 2013, Timbuktu: Two children on their way to school in Northern Mali. Credit: ...
Story (Top Stories) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 13/09/2016 - 9:51am - 0 attachments