Training & Partnerships
The Training and Partnership Unit (TPU) establishes partnerships with various organisations around the world, which allows OCHA to deliver and sustain its UN-CMCoord Training Programme catering to the training needs of its beneficiaries within the humanitarian and military communities.
- Governmental and non-governmental organizations;
- Aid agencies and civil protection units;
- Military and civil defence organizations;
- United Nations agencies and other intergovernmental bodies; and,
- The Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
Click on the calendar to view UN-CMCoord training schedule and invitation letters to UN-CMCoord courses