As part of managing and improving the performance of the UNDAC system, OCHA maintains a number of operational partnerships with partner organizations, Governmental agencies, NGOs and the private sector, which all provide specialized support services both to the UNDAC team as well as to the wider humanitarian community.
These services include logistical support modules such as ICT support, base camps, office and vehicle support, which the International Humanitarian Partnership (
Other technical partnerships of the UNDAC system include NGOs such as MapAction and Telecoms sans Frontières (TSF), which can deploy with an UNDAC team and offer services such as emergency mapping and emergency telecommunications in disaster areas worldwide. UNOSAT is another operational partner, which provides satellite imagery and geographic information easily accessible to the humanitarian community. From the private sector, FCSS is closely collaborating with the DHL Disaster Response Teams who provide airport handling and logistics services to the affected country and international responders.
Among our partners:
- International Humanitarian Partnerhship
- Asia Pacific Humanitarian Partnership
- Americas Support Team
- Emergency Response Coordination Centre (ERCC)
- European Union Civil Protection
- EMERCOM Russia – Global Radius
- United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR)
- UNITAR's Operational Satellite Applications Programme (UNOSAT)
- Télécoms Sans Frontières
- Cascos Blancos