Highlights Last Updated: 15 Jan 2021
- Response plans launched in 28 countries in Asia Pacific in 2020, prioritizing over 97 million people for humanitarian assistance.
- Afghanistan: 18.4 million people in humanitarian need – six times the number only four years ago.
- Responding to a triple crisis in the Philippines: COVID-19, Super Typhoon Goni and Typhoon Vamco
- Intersection of Gender and Disability in Humanitarian Responses in Asia and the Pacific
- Fiji: Humanitarian response to Tropical Cyclone Yasa continues to reach affected island communities