Highlights Last Updated: 23 Mar 2021
- Funding by UN Central Emergency Response Fund (CERF) is providing a platform for coordinating localized humanitarian aid in the Philippines.
- 2021 Regional Focus Model identifies hazard-prone countries combining high vulnerability & low response capacity. Top 5: Afghanistan Myanmar Pakistan Bangladesh Papua New Guinea
- Violence in Myanmar: "The perpetrators must be held to account," says UN Resident Coordinator
- Philippines and Cambodia welcome the arrival of COVID-19 vaccines via COVAX
- Pacific governments call for urgent action on disaster displacement in light of the climate crisis