Highlights Last Updated: 23 Dec 2021
- The situation in parts of Darfur and Kordofan regions remains volatile, with an increase in violence since October.
- The Sudan Humanitarian Fund (SHF) will support gaps in health, nutrition and WASH activities in Abu Jubayhah, South Kordofan State.
- The 2022 Sudan Humanitarian Response Plan (HRP) is out.
- EU donates €10 million to WFP, as the agency faces a funding shortfall of $358 million for the next six months.
- Children are being forced to work long hours as the economic and humanitarian crisis continues to deteriorate - Save the Children.