Highlights Last Updated: 22 Jun 2022
- 24 June marks four months–more than 120 days–of Russia’s war on Ukraine. Millions of civilians across all regions of the country have been affected.
- The situation is dire in the Donbas, especially in Sievierodonetsk in Luhanska oblast and in eastern Donetska oblast. Humanitarian access is restricted and, at times, impossible.
- The number of civilian casualties surpassed 10,000, including 4,662 killed and 5,803 injured.
- On 20 June, a 12-truck inter-agency convoy delivered critical supplies to assist 64,000 people in Kramatorsk and Sloviansk in the GCA of Donetska oblast.
- 8.85 million people have received humanitarian assistance since 24 February. The number of humanitarian partners has quadrupled since September 2021 to 320 organizations.